Who you do business with matters.
At Welty, we exist to Enrich Lives through Great Buildings. We deliver the most extraordinary building experience by never being afraid to do what is right.
Our approach is based on the following set of values:
- We are candid and direct, no hidden agendas.
- We are open-minded, embracing new ways to learn, grow and adapt.
- We embrace new ideas and ways of doing things.
- Egos do not get in the way of progress.
- We are excited about our work, driven by our purpose and passionate about performance.
- We have a passion for innovation, challenging the status quo and taking calculated risks.
- We care intensely about the success of Welty and have an insatiable thirst for excellence.
- We embrace the “world of co” – collaborating and co-creating with our colleagues and customers.
- We build a safe environment for participation and inclusion.
- We trust others and build trusting relationships.
- We treat others fairly and community clearly and candidly in all we do.
- We do not harm.
- We set and manage expectations based on the realities of the situation.
- We think and act with both our internal and external customers – and their customers – in mind.
- We listen – always striving to learn more about our customers’ business so we can better anticipate their wants and needs.
- We understand and create value for the customer through ease of use, speed and delivery, setting realistic expectations.
Safety is a core value and a critical part of the Welty culture.
At Welty, we are committed to the highest standards of safety performance possible. We develop an organized and effective safety program for every phase of our projects. We evaluate and reevaluate risks inherent in daily activities performed by our project teams. We recognize the safety achievements of our employees at every level. We train and retrain. Providing a safe work environment is every employee’s responsibility, every trade partner’s responsibility, and Welty’s first priority.
We value diversity.
Welty Building Company embraces the importance of a diverse, open and inclusive work environment and has adopted equal opportunity as a core business practice. We support and comply with all applicable laws regarding disadvantaged business enterprise (DBE) participation in our projects. We disseminate as widely as possible information about our projects so that DBE’s are better prepared to submit qualified bids to partner with us in serving the needs of our customers. We expect that all companies that participate with us will believe in and adhere to these same principles of equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion.